Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attorney: 'Busty' teen kicked out of class for wearing this outfit
(09-14-2017, 07:28 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Raise your hand if you looked at that girl's boobs on purpose? Thats what I thought ya buncha pervs.

Well, it's relevant to the story... soooo. 

(09-14-2017, 08:26 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Well see, I feel that part of the problem is there is a lot of generalization that goes around when it comes to this topic. By generalizations I mean it's usually talked about as "all schools" or "most schools" or "Guys never get talked to", but I think we should take a step back here for a second.

Couple of things in relation to the story that started this thread.

1. We don't know how much of the story is true.

2. Even if it is true, what the teacher says doesn't necessarily reflect school policy.

I personally don't feel school dress code is anti-feminine. Women naturally have more to cover up than men do. It's just true. Men don't have boobs so they don't need to worry about covering up there boobs. Put two penises on a guys chest and I'm more than 100% certain he would have to cover that up. But all men have are flat chests and therefore have to use far less effort than a woman to cover their chest up.

I don't know any school that allows guys to walk around with their chests out, they must wear a shirt.  

Do you know of any schools that let guys walk around with their dongs out?

Mellow

I can't imagine telling my son "Dude, you're showing too much dong. Change into some longer shorts."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attorney: 'Busty' teen kicked out of class for wearing this outfit - Benton - 09-14-2017, 08:40 PM