Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-12-2015, 12:27 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't think they refuse to acknowledge it. I think it's more along the lines of they just feel the unborn child's rights supersede the rights of the mother.

(08-12-2015, 12:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: Why?  Why would a fetus that doesn't even have brain wave activity have more rights than the woman?

That's my question. I mean, even going into the argument of citizen v. non-citizen. You have to be born to be a citizen, so now we are saying that the rights of a non-citizen supersedes the rights of a citizen of this country. That rabbit hole is a deep one.

(08-12-2015, 12:31 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I actually knew this, and was asking a rhetorical question.  You have more patience than I do. Wink

I just felt like typing that out for the benefit of some people that like to claim a lack of bias yet exhibit their bias in their word choice because it is nothing but propaganda.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - Belsnickel - 08-12-2015, 12:43 PM