Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-12-2015, 12:32 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: It seems to me that the entire reason why the loving left wants to argue whether it's a life or not is because it justifies the act. 

They can't admit in any way that it's really a life in there, because then ending that life would be doing something bad. 

They call it a fetus, or embryo, or sack of cells...anything but the terms "life" or "baby". 

I remember very well when my wife was pregnant.  I don't ever remember referring to my baby as a fetus, embryo, or a sack of cells.  

No, they argue whether it's a baby or not because they truly don't believe it's a baby.

Just like you have certain beliefs that may not be able to be 100% proven.

This is one of the arguments that will never have a true ending because there is no absolute, set definition for "when life begins", no matter how much anyone on either side wants to claim.

I always referred to what was inside of my pregnant wife to be a baby as well, but that's because it would sound awkward to call it a "sack of cells", even if it IS just a sack of cells at that point. The fact that it's commonly accepted to call it a baby, no matter what stage it's at, doesn't mean it's technically, factually a baby.

I don't know when life begins, but the difference between us is that I'm willing to admit that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - djs7685 - 08-12-2015, 12:44 PM