Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-12-2015, 12:25 PM)GMDino Wrote: So you're OK with "baby murder" to save the mother's life? 

It's not murder. It's self defense. Yes, I AM being serious.

GMDino Wrote:What did the baby do to deserve to die?

He or she threatened the life of the mother. 

GMDino Wrote:Sometimes you can overlook the "unborn who aren't given a chance at life"?

Yes, if the mother's life is in danger or if the child is the product of rape.

GMDino Wrote:Can you see how it is an agonizing choice and not a dance party down to the clinic and a bowl of ice cream (with sprinkles) after?

So what? Adult murderers don't always kill on a whim. Some of them make the agonizing decision to take someone's life. Should we not call them murderers because they weren't complete psychopaths when they took someone's life?

GMDino Wrote:No.  Because you think there are millions of women having sex with the thought already that they can just go get an abortion and everything will be OK if they get pregnant.

I don't know if there are millions but they are out there. And if they want to murder an unborn child because it's inconvenient or what have you, then I will call them for what they are: a baby murderer. 

Just for the record, I've never called anyone that, nor would I with the one exception being if I knew someone was on their way to have an abortion and I thought that calling them that might spare the unborn child's life.

Let me also add that abortion is known to lead to depression and suicied in women and not because someone called them a baby murderer, well, a small part of it is because of that. But the bigger reason is because they carried a life in them and that life is no longer there. Think of it like post-partum depression only worse.

But who cares, right? As long as the mother has the right to kill her unborn child, who cares what happens to her afterwards?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - PhilHos - 08-12-2015, 12:44 PM