Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-12-2015, 12:44 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's not murder. It's self defense. Yes, I AM being serious.

He or she threatened the life of the mother. 

Yes, if the mother's life is in danger or if the child is the product of rape.

So what? Adult murderers don't always kill on a whim. Some of them make the agonizing decision to take someone's life. Should we not call them murderers because they weren't complete psychopaths when they took someone's life?

I don't know if there are millions but they are out there. And if they want to murder an unborn child because it's inconvenient or what have you, then I will call them for what they are: a baby murderer. 

Just for the record, I've never called anyone that, nor would I with the one exception being if I knew someone was on their way to have an abortion and I thought that calling them that might spare the unborn child's life.

Let me also add that abortion is known to lead to depression and suicied in women and not because someone called them a baby murderer, well, a small part of it is because of that. But the bigger reason is because they carried a life in them and that life is no longer there. Think of it like post-partum depression only worse.

But who cares, right? As long as the mother has the right to kill her unborn child, who cares what happens to her afterwards?

Bottom line:  You are OK with baby murder...sometimes.  You have justified it in your mind.  

I care about the mother and the fetus.  I'm just willing to admit its not my choice and hope that the woman has been informed and is making the right decision.

I have also never called anyone a baby murderer and would NOT under any circumstances.  I would try to talk them out of their decision however.  Just without the vitriol that passes as "caring" of the fetus.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - GMDino - 08-12-2015, 12:49 PM