Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is how the Bengals win a Super Bowl...
(09-13-2017, 12:06 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Fire Marvin at the end of the year or before the year is over. I don't care.
He has gotten better.  Last year we could not save a time out till the end of the half or game.  This year we been saving them.  

Fire Ken Zampese at the end of the year or before the year is over. I dont care.
Offence looked lost tonight.  Green and andy had a hard time connecting.   Two passes to Green and it looked like he was blocking the defender?  Might have seen it wrong  Drowning my sorrows in liquid refreshment.  But if them two cant get on the same page Houston, we might have a problem.

Fire Paul Alexander at the end of the year or before the year is over. I dont care.
Over due

Find competent coaches to replace them.
That cost money!  The Brown family has to eat!!  

Trade Andy Dalton for a package of draft picks and competent offensive lineman at the end of the year or before the year is over. I dont care.
Sounds good to me.  A few years too late.  He telegraphs passes, his progression is AJ, AJ, AJ, O crap.  Folds under pressure. 

Trade for Andrew Luck in the off season. There are rumors that he wants out. Offer the Colts 2 or 3 first round picks for him. I dont care. Just get him.
Good luck with this.  I would think he would want to go to a team that can protect him and a owner that wants a superbowl.

Completely rebuild the offensive line in the off season much like the Vikings did this year. Rebuild it through the draft, free agency, Dalton's trade pickups, whatever it takes. Hell, spend the first 5 picks of the draft next year drafting prospects.
Marv and crew had a feeling last year that our O line sucked.  So to improve it, they let the on 2 good linemen we had go. Looked for no one in free agency.  Did not coach up the remaining O line.  So I am sure this line will be better next year with no changes.

If this all happens then the Bengals will be a Super Bowl winning team. The path is there. Good ownership and a good front office could get it done.

Who-Dey.  Now its on to kick Packers Butts.   :andy:

Cant wait until next year with Zampese as Head Coach.  Going to be a wild ride.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is how the Bengals win a Super Bowl... - chopperbobby - 09-15-2017, 02:08 AM