Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody That Doubts That Marvin Makes The Decisions Now
People still laugh at me and criticize me when I say that Marvin pretty much runs things now, but even Marvin is admitting that he made this move:

Quote:“Ken Zampese has done a tremendous job for us for my 15 years here, and I have the utmost respect for Ken as a person and as a coach,” said Lewis. “But I feel it best for the football team to breathe new life into the offense, and that’s why I am making the change.

“Bill Lazor has great experience in the league and as a coordinator, and I feel Bill can progress our offense the way we need. We have a lot of talent on offense, and we need to keep working to take full advantage of the personnel we have.”

However, I didn't make this thread to point out anything I did, but simply to point out that Mike AND Marvin both seem to be taking the franchise in a new direction where change is made and things aren't always held onto until they're so dead that they rot. The franchise seems to be moving in the direction of evolving and changing when change is needed.

Only two games in, so let's hope we can put together some wins and make a season out of it!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Anybody That Doubts That Marvin Makes The Decisions Now - BFritz21 - 09-15-2017, 04:28 PM