Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enviromental Pollution Agency
(08-12-2015, 02:54 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote:
Quote:In the United States? Doubtful.
They'd go belly up.

yes in the United States, why do you think strikes happened?

Quote:At no point in time in history has the technology and information been as readily available and easy to spread as it is now. Except for early man where there were only 3 people to grunt at.
 it's still been there, and just as available, just in a different form.  Again it's why strikes and revolutions happen.

Quote:It's different because IT ***** SUCKED THEN. 
It sucked until the ***** government stepped in and said "hey you can't exploit your workers and/or resources."

Quote:People thought smoking was good for you once. Even taught smoking etiquette to ladies in school. Hey, that's technology and information right? Please. You know damn well what I meant.
 WTF are talking about? you've become unhinged at this point. I readily admit that I was drinking last night, but don't recall talking about smoking or why it would be relevant to this discussion.  If you were just making a point, then you lost me.

Quote:If a company abused it's workers now, that shit would be on CNN and Fox News by 8pm.
 Not true at all. Just because it's not on CNN or FOX, doesn't mean that it still can't happen.

Quote:Why? Because everyone is armed with a camera phone. It's not word of mouth. 

If you get caught doing awful things, you will change or perish.
 I do agree to some extent here,  everything is on video now, gotta be careful.  But I still believe that business owners will try to save a buck when ever and where ever.  Even at the expense of their employees.  I've seen a lot in my 41 years, including employers trying to pull one over on me or someone else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Enviromental Pollution Agency - GMDino - 08-10-2015, 03:10 PM
RE: Enviromental Pollution Agency - GMDino - 08-10-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Enviromental Pollution Agency - GMDino - 08-10-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: Enviromental Pollution Agency - GMDino - 08-10-2015, 04:08 PM
RE: Enviromental Pollution Agency - GMDino - 08-11-2015, 01:01 PM
RE: Enviromental Pollution Agency - GMDino - 08-12-2015, 11:23 AM
RE: Enviromental Pollution Agency - GMDino - 08-12-2015, 11:40 AM
RE: Enviromental Pollution Agency - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 08-12-2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Enviromental Pollution Agency - GMDino - 08-14-2015, 09:11 AM
RE: Enviromental Pollution Agency - GMDino - 08-13-2015, 08:12 PM