Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grueling truth about our offense
(09-15-2017, 07:35 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I already made my point but i'll go deeper.

Marvin Lewis has a terrible PT/PO record. Even with different players/qb's

Dalton and company played pretty great in the red zone under Hue and Gruden. Running game was still lacking though. It was my opinion back then the Oline was "overrated" because they couldn't open holes for the backs but they did give Dalton enough time to unleash the second fastest release in the NFL. Zampese by comparison has been garbage in the RZ since he got here. 

The Piano mans line is awful. It is proven in that the three second round backs aren't really doing anything and Dalton is getting sacked and pressured a lot. So much so they have zero rhythm. When Dalton does get protection he still makes bad throws because, again, no rhythm.

I have no problem if they want to start AJM at some point. After all i am a fan of the Bengals first and foremost. Still, i don't have faith he will do any better because of the problems mentioned above.

In all honestly thanks for trying to have a real convo. Dalton isn't all our problems by no means. I think Marvin is our biggest problem so no argument from me there
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grueling truth about our offense - Bengalindayton - 09-15-2017, 07:39 PM