Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
Typical MSM question to trip up a conservative. Ben Carson answered this very well .

Quote:Neurosurgeon and 2016 Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson clarified his stance on abortion Tuesday in the wake of an attack from Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, who criticized the entire GOP field for being offensive to women.

"I spent my entire career as a pediatric neurosurgeon, frequently staying up all night, fighting, struggling to save the life of little babies, even operating on babies inside the womb. So I don't think it should be hard for anyone to understand that I am totally opposed to killing babies," Carson said on "CBS This Morning."

When host Norah O'Donnell asked whether he opposed all abortions -- even one that might be necessary to save the life of the mother -- Carson said, "You have to look at the individual situation."

"That's largely a spurious argument because we have advanced so much in medicine these days that that situation rarely occurs," he said.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - StLucieBengal - 08-12-2015, 08:31 PM