Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More than I ever knew about Clark Harris
(09-17-2017, 04:51 PM)grampahol Wrote: You really gotta wonder just how tough it is to snap the ball to a kicker or holder but I suppose you gotta be better than the average bear at it..

It's more an issue of how you have to do it over and over, time and time again, with zero faults. LS easily leave the league if they make 1 or 2 mistakes. You do something for years and years knowing that you're under the pressure that if you mess up even just once or twice, your career is over.

You also have to live with the knowledge that there's only 32 spots available, there are no backup LS, you'll never make a practice squad, and ever single college team has a LS who wants one of your 32 spots.

QBs are allowed to miss throws. RBs can have an occasional fumble. WRs can have an occasional drop. Kickers who kick 85% are pretty much guaranteed employment. LS are in a state of perfection or unemployment. Only position in the NFL that has that.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More than I ever knew about Clark Harris - TheLeonardLeap - 09-17-2017, 04:57 PM