Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Packers predictions
(09-17-2017, 05:43 PM)Shady Wrote: Step 1. Return to 2015 playbook.

Step 2. Lazor needs to go through the 2015 playbook with Andy and AJ, look at old film, determine what was working and why. Determine which elements of that can still work, even with our shitty OLine.

Step 3. Cross your fingers and pray we can get back on track.

Step 4. If we go another game without scoring an offensive TD, it's time to give McCarron a chance.

If we can do #s 1 & 2, I think we can hang with the Packers. Our D is still strong.

Bengals 17
Packers 10

I agree.

They need to decide on personnel and what kind of players they have to execute plays...  you know... the thing that should have been figured out BEFORE the actual season started.

This playing by committee crap needs to end.

Figure out who the top 3 receivers are playing.  Design plays for the TE that Uzomah/others can execute if Eifert is out again.

Stick with Mixon with Hill at times.  Gio should play hybrid stuff.  When other RBs are still in the package(approach as a Baby Hawk style player).

Hill needs to run anywhere BUT the edges.  Just not his bread and butter. 

They need to be able to throw to Mixon and Hill.  They should not be limited to runs.  No tells.

Why do the RBs seem to never be outlet passes beyond the LOS in the middle of the field?  It's almost always sideline stuff.

Tell Dalton to scramble immediately if the option is available. 

I have a feeling they have pushed for pocket patience and stepping up in the pocket...  which is troubling because the "pocket" rarely exists.

I think Dalton is trying to hang in there on top of looking for open receivers.  By the time he scrambles he's either getting sacked or throwing bad passes.

This team needs to find an Offense identity and find it fast.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals @ Packers predictions - CJD - 09-17-2017, 01:36 PM
RE: Bengals @ Packers predictions - McC - 09-17-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Bengals @ Packers predictions - BengalsRocker - 09-17-2017, 07:16 PM
RE: Bengals @ Packers predictions - Steve - 09-17-2017, 09:49 PM
RE: Bengals @ Packers predictions - TKUHL - 09-17-2017, 11:33 PM