Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attorney: 'Busty' teen kicked out of class for wearing this outfit
Anything more on this story?

My mom was a 5th-6th grade teacher, retired now. She told me that one time one of her students, a girl, went home and cried to her grandmother who was babysitting. She said my mom held up her test that she did bad on to the class, and everyone started laughing at her. The girl's parents were in Paris on a business trip or something, and the next day the girl's mom called the school raising all sorts of shit about it.

Principal went to my mom and questioned her, and my mom denied it happened because it didnt. Then the principal pulled some students to the side and asked them, and they all said that nothing happened like that or anything at all. Then some students said on the busride home kids were making fun of her or poking fun because she somehow brought it up that she failed the test.

Basically that little precious darling lied straight up about something that could have got my mom in trouble. And even after the principal called her parents telling them that nothing did happen after talking to other students, her mom and dad never called in to apologize over it.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attorney: 'Busty' teen kicked out of class for wearing this outfit - Millhouse - 09-18-2017, 09:11 PM