Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone notice whit's poor play yesterday
(09-19-2017, 10:12 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I used your numbers of 12 million for 2016 and then you stated a 6 million cap hit if he is cut in 2018. That means if cut, he would have received 18.5 million for playing in 2017. The cap hit gets paid to him and t hus why it has to be factored into the equation.

You are dismissing a 6 million dollar cap hit as no big deal, it is a huge deal even if you put it over 2 years. The Bengals wanted  a straight up 12 million dollar deal for 1 year, but Whittowrth wanted a 2 year guarantee which he got. The entire contract was not guaranteed, but 18.5 million of it was meaning he gets 18.5 million regardless if he plays in 2018. So, no it is not close to be a great deal for a 35 or 36 OT in my opinion who play is starting to regress.

No.

I can tell you still haven't looked at his contract and you are misquoting or misunderstood what I wrote. There is no point continuing this discussion until you look at his contract and get your information straight.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone notice whit's poor play yesterday - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-19-2017, 10:31 AM