Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone please explain the Ross benching last game?
(09-20-2017, 10:11 AM)spazz70 Wrote: No doubt...Kareem Hunt for the Chiefs fumbled on his first carry and then went on for 240 AP yard, over 150 rushing and 3 TDs...but we just pull our guy out....LOL

I did bring this up, and I referenced that Hunt broke the NFL record (!) for total yards in a rookie's first game.  And the Pats got a TE after his fumble, the Rats got a FG.

That was the second thing this year that Marvin has done that has me hanging on to this team by a very thin thread.  The other thing was punting in the Raven"s territory on 4th and 5 with 10 minutes left in the game down by 20 points.

I made a (serious) comment that if I was the punter, I would have called a fake in the huddle and ran for it, then spiked the ball at Marvin's feet and yelled "I'm not giving up!".

Zampese was lost as an OC.  Predictable, poor decisions, poor execution, etc.  Funny thing is Marvin is all of those things.  15 years as HC and Zampese only lasted 18 games as OC.  At least we are all but certain this is his final year.  Damn, why did they let Hue interview with the Browns?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone please explain the Ross benching last game? - SHRacerX - 09-20-2017, 11:57 AM