Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Comparing Front Office Sizes in the AFC North
(09-20-2017, 08:34 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Dude...setting team records are meaningless anymore. The NFL changed rules some 15 years ago to make it a more passing friendly league. Dalton's stats are also better than Troy Aikmans...

Yet Dalton is somewhere around the 12-16th best QB when he's having a good year.

It's all relative.

The shortest path to winning in the playoffs is a Top 5-10 QB. Dalton is not that at his best.

I understand the game has changed, but that doesn't take away from what he's done. I'm not saying he's the best QB in the league, but he's going to go down as the best QB the Bengals have had. Even top 12-16 is better than half the league.

The game has changed argument gets little old though. Again, I'm not saying he's top tier, but it's not like every QB in the league matches his production. The Dalton Line that the media made up is a joke. He's definitely a top half of the league QB. He hasn't played like it so far this season, but his career suggests that he will get better.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comparing Front Office Sizes in the AFC North - muskiesfan - 09-20-2017, 08:43 PM