Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nancy Pelosi is too far Right for the Democrat base
(09-20-2017, 02:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And we have no idea how many White Supremacists are eligible to/ did vote; but it didn't stop folks from jumping to the conclusion.

Well, the jump did come easier after David Duke said to the cameras "that's why we voted for Donald Trump".

And the whole issue with Nazis and White supremacists isn't about the number of their votes, but the reaction of Trump and his supporters after finding these people in his camp. The Democrats sure are willing to go for the dreamer's future vote, the immigrant's actual vote too. The equation is flawed to me though, since on the one side there are immigrants and dreamers (normal people) and on the other side there are Nazis and White supremacists (earth's scum). I would expect Trump to denounce their vote and I wouldn't expect Pelosi to equally denounce an immigrant's vote, even when they stormed her speech (which of course is way out of line) plus somehow got to vote illegally (which really is jumping to a conclusion that doesn't come quite as natural as believing David Duke voted for Trump). An immigrant isn't a Nazi and a speech storm isn't exactly a Nazi parade.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nancy Pelosi is too far Right for the Democrat base - hollodero - 09-20-2017, 09:24 PM