Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nancy Pelosi is too far Right for the Democrat base
(09-20-2017, 04:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: While you're guessing. Are you also guessing that 0 % of DACA members voted?

No, it's possible some managed to vote, but given data on the relative lack of voter fraud in this country I have to assume it was far less than 1%.

I didn't think this would get to a place where I have to mention that we have statistics to help us know how many naturalized citizens are eligible to vote, how many white people voted in 2016, and how many people vote illegally, but I guess I forgot after that long absence. 

Quote:Anywho, that was not the point; regardless how hard you try to deflect (I thought you had a big issue with that).

The point is more what those steeped in ignorance think (regardless of the comments from the forum's Teflon Don). Many think White Supremacist are Trump's base without having any knowledge of the extend and now there are those suggesting these DACA recipients are a base.

I'm not sure what I am deflecting from as I offered you a more accurate point to criticize liberals with. I look forward to another snark filled response in place of just saying "that's right, they can't vote, my bad".  :andy:
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nancy Pelosi is too far Right for the Democrat base - BmorePat87 - 09-20-2017, 10:58 PM