Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(08-13-2015, 11:41 AM)bfine32 Wrote: No one is forcing you to discuss anything.

No shit Rolleyes

I guess when you don't have much of a legitimate rebuttal, the only thing you can do is make a smartass comment that's intentionally avoiding the basis of the post.

So, do you think there could just be a LITTLE bit of a difference between going to school/not going to school and eating chicken wings/not eating chicken wings?

I'm pretty sure everybody would agree that "it's called parenting" if you force your kid to go to school and not be allowed to sit home watching cartoons all day instead. You can't make the leap with Lucie's absurd mindset though. He's free to raise his kids however he'd like, but the second he calls everybody else's "improper" is where there's a big issue. Making stupid, sexist comments like "Well if they want their girls to be boys then that lets their business." is just ridiculous and unnecessary. My daughter isn't going to "be a boy" because she does something that some sexist neanderthal deems isn't "for girls".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - djs7685 - 08-13-2015, 11:56 AM