Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Biggest Problem With Packers Game.
(09-21-2017, 06:54 AM)kevin Wrote: Aaron Rodgers scores points and Bengals don't. As good as our defense is, Aaron Rodgers gets points on everybody.  Now can our Bengals who have scored only 9 points in 2 games keep up with Aaron Rodgers.  Add in Eifert, Hill, Ross are still walking around all gimpy.  Eifert has only caught a couple passes this year. He's like boxer with a broken jaw, or glass jaw.  Yes, he's like glass anymore. One hit and he limps off the field. Sad, he was pretty good. Eifert is a huge loss to this team because he actually use to score touchdowns. So did Hill.  Bengals are really missing their touchdowns in their declining skills due to constant injuries. ...I don't want to see Bengals start 0-3, but Aaron Rodgers is probably going to put up too many points for our offense to match. We haven't even scored one touchdown yet.

OK, that's my last post before this site shuts down tomorrow and moves to another computer site.  Hope we all make the change with this thing and we all end up on the new computer site change thing in about a week. I clicked on and saved the Facebook and Twitter sites as Favorites in case I need to get info on the new site. I suggest you may want to save these sites as Favorites also to keep up with this computer site change.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, the biggest issue with our next game is whether or not our OFFENSE - which has been the weakest link so far this season - can score enough points to win?

As Dr. Watson once said, "No shit, Sherlock."
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Biggest Problem With Packers Game. - PhilHos - 09-21-2017, 10:32 AM