Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attorney: 'Busty' teen kicked out of class for wearing this outfit
(09-21-2017, 11:55 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: We already have a National POW/MIA Recognition Day on the 3rd Friday of every September as established by Congress as part of the 1998 Defense Authorization Act. So that's like Trump creating a day to recognize Christmas in July.

Trump knows as much as the generals. And let's not forget, Trump claimed he received the same military training at his boarding school as soldiers deploying to Vietnam. So he's always felt like he was in the military.

Yeah I know about the other POW day. So we're going to twist him making an extra day of recognition as a bad thing? C'mon now.

You're reaching with the Generals thing. 

(09-22-2017, 12:23 AM)Benton Wrote: I don't see it as one side or the other. Both are pretty bad about staying in power by complaining. The current state of the GOP is based on being the Ginormous Opposition Party. They generally bring nothing to the table outside of complaints. The other side, liberals are rallying people around causes that aren't much of an issue.

It would be pretty awesome to have a party that works to fix things instead of just blaming the other guy.

You're right, but one side certainly has more influence over the mainstream media. It's difficult to find news that doesn't have a left slant these days. Even in sports. PFT, ESPN, CBS are all sites/channels I've been following for years, and they haven't even bothered pretending to be neutral lately. I often click on Yahoo just to see what new ways they'll bash Trump. They literally post 4-5 bash articles every day, varying in ridiculousness.

I guess much of my frustration comes from that. I get that both parties hate each other and constantly struggle for power, but I wish the media could be neutral. I'd like to hear more about the positive things Trump is accomplishing without having to search. I'm tired of seeing a negative spin put on every move he makes. Sports media shouldn't be talking politics at all.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attorney: 'Busty' teen kicked out of class for wearing this outfit - Shake n Blake - 09-22-2017, 12:51 PM