Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nancy Pelosi is too far Right for the Democrat base
(09-23-2017, 11:12 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When did I become alt right?  

DW, Breitbart are acknowledged slanted news.   My issue is with the media who claims to be unbiased but yet still reports on a slant.  

Ok, THIS quote would make someone "alt-right" when the acknowledge that they are deliberately sharing "news" slanted to the right, and they are aware the news is that way, in order to order to push/agree with their agenda.

(09-23-2017, 11:12 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Going around the media by going to twitter isn't censoring the media.   Censoring the press would be shutting them down using the government or cancelling all press briefings.

And using sites that deliberately twist the news and prints demonstrably provable lies is lyinh.

(09-23-2017, 11:12 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So far he has turned off the cameras because media press corp put on a show for the camera so they can get a show.    That is not censoring the press.  Honestly all these could be audio Only and be fine .  

This would all go away if the media just acknowledged they were biased.    MSNBC has started doing this and even though I don't agree it's pretty clear what they want to show and what They do not..... heck they cancelled Greta VanSustren and she is pretty liberal.

The POTUS call ed the press the "enemy".

Pretty much don't need any proof beyond that.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nancy Pelosi is too far Right for the Democrat base - GMDino - 09-23-2017, 11:18 AM