Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nancy Pelosi is too far Right for the Democrat base
(09-23-2017, 12:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So it's alt right that I do not believe we have unbiased media reporting?  Lol ok then

Mellow

[Image: giphy.gif]

Nooooooo.....it's alt right because you say you use sites to support your positions that are...

alt right!

ThumbsUp

(09-23-2017, 12:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I post threads with stories that are scraped from major media sources.  The bias from the original reporting is often called out.    By posting these stories I actually do show both sides of the bias.   This allows the reader to read the conservative point of view plus click the links From the story to the original reporting.    You claim DW stories are bad for the board j actually think they help the board because in these stories you can click back to the original reporting.    The problem for you and others here is that you are just too lazy to click through true story.   I imagine it would help if it was in meme and gif format.  

I claim that the dailywire (please own it) stories are nothing but propaganda.  Never said they were bad for the board...just laughable.

When the original reporting is shown it is claimed that THAT story is biased.   Hilarious

How many times as Matt or others posted legitimate articles that aren't even read but are responded too based on the headline?

How many times has a post been take line by line to point out the fallacies and bias only to be written off due to a misspelled word or the EXACT definition used in a particular sentence?  Or, my favorite, simple responded too with an insult or cliche meant to imply that its is always someone ELSE who is not reading or studying.

The last thing I am is lazy when it comes to reading.  The first thing I am is skeptical when the source material is "admittedly" alt-right.

(09-23-2017, 12:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When the media blatantly lies and tries to always paint conservatives and normal midwestern people as rubes.   People are fed up with that stuff and polls have shown people hate the media and think they are liars.    Especially with major media.  

This is why talk radio, podcasting, and conservative news sources are so popular.

People get offended by everything.  Within this week, on this board, someone said they "must be racist" because they supported Trump when that was never said.  

People being offended doesn't make it right to simply lie about things or to use "being offended" to support a biased/racist/whateveristposition.

But the last line must explain why no one on the right ever complains about the "liberal media" or "liberal elites" in Hollywood and television...since conservative sources are "so popular".

Or it could be just a talking point to cover up a confirmed bias disguising as a "normal mid-western" libertarian.   Mellow 
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nancy Pelosi is too far Right for the Democrat base - GMDino - 09-23-2017, 01:00 PM