Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nancy Pelosi is too far Right for the Democrat base
(09-23-2017, 02:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He said that some people taking part in a white supremacist rally where the crowd was led in chants yelling Nazi slogans were "very nice people"... so he called some white supremacists "very nice people". I guess we can assume some of the people who openly took part in a rally organized by white supremacists and yelled "Jews won't replace us" and "blood and soil" weren't white supremacists, but that's stretching.

It's not like this was an event not planned by white supremacists and they just tagged along. This was a rally ornagzined by white supremacists, where the permits he kept reminding us about were obtained by white supremacists, and where the participants were led in chanting  Nazi slogans. That's like me going to a KKK rallying, marching, yelling the N word and then trying to claim I'm not a racist, I just really like states rights.

.......or it could have just been some folks that didn't want to see a piece of their history removed and that is who he was referring to as he separated them from the White Supremacists he condemned. But it's probably best to go with they all were White Supremacists; it fits the liberal playbook. 

All that opposed the rally were Antifa and only there to incite violence. Hey this divisive, stereotypical jargon is fun.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nancy Pelosi is too far Right for the Democrat base - bfine32 - 09-23-2017, 03:32 PM