Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nancy Pelosi is too far Right for the Democrat base
(09-23-2017, 05:36 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I didn't say you are, just clarifying how you were denying it was a white supremacists rally. I asked if people who aren't white supremacists routinely participate in white supremacist rallies. You then questioned if it was a White supremacist rally. I'm clarifying that a rally organized by white supremacists in which Nazi slogans are chanted is a white supremacist rally.

So that brings me back to my previous question of how often do non white supremacists participate in a white supremacist rally? How often do people join Klan marches cause they want to support the Klans right to free speech?

At the very least we can agree that they'd be in a small, small minority, right? I don't often hear of people who aren't Neo Nazis joining Neo Nazis in march. I'm legit asking for you to ballpark what percent of the participants at this white supremacist rally weren't white supremacists.

There were organizations there such as the 3 percenters and oath keepers whose focus was standing up against what they viewed as a violation of the Constitution. I have read the oath keepers also went to Ferguson to stand up for the protestors there.   

How often did the Democratic Party vote under Robert Byrd? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nancy Pelosi is too far Right for the Democrat base - bfine32 - 09-23-2017, 05:46 PM