Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nancy Pelosi is too far Right for the Democrat base
(09-23-2017, 05:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There were organizations there such as the 3 percenters and oath keepers whose focus was standing up against what they viewed as a violation of the Constitution. I have read the oath keepers also went to Ferguson to stand up for the protestors there.   

How often did the Democratic Party vote under Robert Byrd? 

So the anti government militias whose members have been in the news for such actions as planning domestic terrorism are the "very fine people" he meant. Silent protesters are "sons of bitches". Anti government militias are "very fine people". Glad we settled that.

As for your question, i don't know. He was Pro Tempore for about 11.5 years. I'm assuming you're asking because you want to equate current White Suoremacist leaders to someone being a leader in the Senate decades after they denounced their former membership in the KKK and eventually became a leader in promoting civil rights as a means of atoning for the sins of their youth.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nancy Pelosi is too far Right for the Democrat base - BmorePat87 - 09-23-2017, 05:58 PM