Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nancy Pelosi is too far Right for the Democrat base
(09-23-2017, 06:23 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Someone certainly is moving the goal posts, but I don't think it's the guy repeating the fact that participants of a white supremacist rally are white supremacists. I think it's the guy who went from "when did he say that" to "that doesn't mean he was mentioning the white supremacists" to "they're not all white supremacists" to "it wasn't even a white supremacists rally" back to "they're not all white supremacists, some are anti government militias" and then mentions a dead former President Pro Tempore. 

Perhaps it was the guy that keep asserting every was a White Supremacist; until, given an example of a group in attendance that are not White Supremacists, so it turned to they're terrorists.

But you're most likely right; it's probably that dude that said all those other thing you said he said.

But truth be known; I took issue with the assertion that everyone that attended the rally was a White Supremacist; not sure I have changed that.  Hell even your best buddy was able to understand the original point.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nancy Pelosi is too far Right for the Democrat base - bfine32 - 09-23-2017, 06:51 PM