Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nancy Pelosi is too far Right for the Democrat base
(09-23-2017, 04:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: Horsehockey.

They are articles designed to add an alt-right spin to any article.

That's not "pointing out leftist reporting" that is spinning any reporting to make it alt-right friendly.

I have posted from news sites that aggregate storied from around the web.  I explain that that is what they are but they are being used for the ease to get ot the video of a story plus try to provide a link to the original story.

I don't just share it as truth.

Big difference.

Own it.

Dailywire writes from a conservative point of view. Which also links directly back to the original leftist biased major media story.

I share a story to promote discussion on this board. Whether you agree or disagree with the marieral is not even a concern. The discussion of the posted matieral is important. Unfortunately you and others on the board either do not click to a story and then click the embedded links to the leftist biased articles or possibly just are not ever notice them.

At least with a dailywire we get a conservative point of view and a leftist link. If we just post from msm then we have to just accept their leftist slant with no conservative point of view.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nancy Pelosi is too far Right for the Democrat base - StLucieBengal - 09-23-2017, 07:12 PM