Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nancy Pelosi is too far Right for the Democrat base
(09-23-2017, 06:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps it was the guy that keep asserting every was a White Supremacist; until, given an example of a group in attendance that are not White Supremacists, so it turned to they're terrorists.

But you're most likely right; it's probably that dude that said all those other thing you said he said.

I called them an anti-government group, which they are, who have been in the news recently because of members getting arrested for plotting domestic terrorism, which they have. I do this to make the same point as before:

-Guy kneeling during the national anthem because of racial injustice = "son of a *****" who should be fired
-Anti government militia = "very nice people"

Replacing "white supremacist" with "anti government militia" still doesn't make this sound good. 

Quote:But truth be known; I took issue with the assertion that everyone that attended the rally was a White Supremacist; not sure I have changed that.  Hell even your best buddy was able to understand the original point.

I asked you to ballpark what percent of the white supremacist rally participants weren't white supremacists. You seem fairly positive that a large enough share of non white supremacists participate in white supremacist events to be of note when discussing the participants of that event. It has to be a healthy chunk then. Just ballpark. 

I'm also curious what that whole Byrd thing was. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nancy Pelosi is too far Right for the Democrat base - BmorePat87 - 09-23-2017, 08:15 PM