Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown Lack Of Scouts Hurting Bengals Drafts
(09-23-2017, 08:57 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You have OCD don't you? why always 3-4 paragraphs? Very hard to read after a few (hundred) beers.

Every team has hindsight 20/20.

Each year we (fans) are pretty satisfied with the draft. Marvin knows how to draft well, doesn't know how to utilize those pics well. I have said it before and I will say it again. Bad coaching destroys good talent. Many players, if utilized correctly, could have been stellar. Yet? Marvin Lewis and the cronies under his thumb kept many careers from exploding. When you come to the Bengals and do well, you are let go (MB) and your talent is used elsewhere. 

I'm not going to go one sentence and say Mike Brown suks.....Read it or don't read it......It takes more than one or two sentences to describe why Mike Brown having the smallest scouting department in the NFL is killing this franchise, and will continue to kill this franchise.  As for the coaches over the years, Mike Brown picks are horse manure that he asks the coaches to turn into filet mignon. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown Lack Of Scouts Hurting Bengals Drafts - kevin - 09-23-2017, 09:17 PM