Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodell calls Trump's comments "divisive"
Remember when the 5 policeman were murdered in Dallas last year. And the NFL refused to make an exception to allow players to wear a decal on their helmet to show support for the Dallas PD. Claimed it was due to uniform regulations, even if it would have been for one game.

Yet the NFL has had no problem with players kneeling in protest of the police basically.

Anyways as I said, Goodell, Kaepernick, and others that kneeled are idiots.

Trump is the biggest idiot of them all, and is a horrible President in trying to bring the nation of all peoples together. He isnt just president to the ones that voted for him, he is just as much President to those that didn't. And he will never change unfortunately on this.

All in all, I dont even care anymore. A player kneeling while making more money in a year than I will ever make in a lifetime, whatever. You arent getting any respect from me. A person that does an actual protest against those in power because they dont feel represented in a justified manner and make 12 bucks an hour, they get a shitton more respect from me.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goodell calls Trump's comments "divisive" - Millhouse - 09-24-2017, 12:14 PM