Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodell calls Trump's comments "divisive"
(09-24-2017, 12:52 PM)Millhouse Wrote: The 12 bucks could be 15 or 20. Something far less than what a pro football makes.

Point was that a hard working person that takes time out of their lives to go to an actual protest will get more respect from me, as long as they dont cross a line.

Anyways what good has the kneeling that Kaepernick, who wore pro-Castro shirts and pig cop socks, have done? The only discussion it has stirred up is disrespecting the flag. If the intent was to stir up discussion on how an extremely small % of cops out there across the country have unjustly shot and killed a few black guys that werent armed (and a couple of white guys too), then that intent has failed. 

I'm not going to argue the merit of his protest or the efficacy. I am just pointing out that people that are in a position of privilege will need to speak up and act out in order to affect real change in our system that is so needed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goodell calls Trump's comments "divisive" - Belsnickel - 09-24-2017, 01:09 PM