Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton's Showing Fire In Camp! (And 4 Other Camp Notes)
(08-13-2015, 06:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Agree, and even on the admire part, people still aren't going to follow you as a leader, at least on a football field, if they don't fear letting you down or fear being called out.

The "ra-ra, let's have a party with balloons and cake" may work for an office when they reach a sales number or some other milestone, but a football team needs to look at the QB and think "that's my General and I better not let him down or else I'm letting everyone down.....   he'll lead us to victory."

Being nice and friendly is great off the field, but on the field, it needs to be foots in asses.

I lurked on JN for years and never posted.  Over the last couple of years, I've seen every argument with every stat that you can throw out there from posters on both sides. 

I'm not a Dalton "hater" nor a Dalton "homer"....I'll root for anyone who wears the orange and black to do well. 

Having said that, I do question Andy's leadership.  I just don't look at the guy as someone that the players on that team fear or look up to.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton's Showing Fire In Camp! (And 4 Other Camp Notes) - jakefromstatefarm - 08-13-2015, 07:09 PM