Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Black Lives matter shuts down Bernie
(08-13-2015, 07:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You know when I realize I have won an argument.

When the other person tries to change the subject. ThumbsUp

But actually large businesses benefit more from government built infrastructure than a girl on welfare.  A girl on welfare does not need a stable banking system to finance her busness transactions.  A girl on welfare does not need our military to maintain stable markets overseas.  A girl on welfare does not need a highway system and waterways to transport her goods.  A girl on welfare does not need protection from monopolies that will drive her out of business.  A girl on welfare does not need extensive air travel.  A girl on welfare does not need a regulated market for the selling and buying of stocks.  

Your paragraph above is ridiculous. 

People on welfare don't drive or benefit from the freedom that the military provides?  Geez....it's bad enough that liberals think so little of them that they don't think they're capable of procuring an ID to ensure legitimate elections, I wasn't aware that they are so insignificant that they didn't even benefit from freedom or ever use a public street. 

Further, when did I change the subject?  You are the one who suggested that somehow I benefit so much from my tax dollars, and I questioned exactly how.  You then provided a list of things that nearly everyone in America benefits from.

Going one step further, by the way you posted that list, you seem to be promoting the idea of a consumption tax, which I could get behind. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Lives matter shuts down Bernie - jakefromstatefarm - 08-13-2015, 07:36 PM