Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(08-13-2015, 07:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You are saying nothing here.  All you are saying is "A proper girl acts properly".  You can't define a term by using that term.

Why is it improper for a girl to play football?  Why are you so offended by a girl who wants to play an aggressive game?  Why are you so afraid and threatened by those type of women?

You all are the ones who jumped to assume that proper girls meant that I said your ways were wrong.

When girls play football for instance, they lose their femininity. They lose their gentleness. Part of being a woman is being gentle and having a soft touch. These are things that women excel. Can a guy be this way? Yes .... But my girls want to be just like their mom, their mom is gentle, feminine, and conducts herself as such.

I don't care what other girls do, they aren't my girls. If my girls wanted to play an aggressive sport then they can play one with other girls. I don't believe in Co-Ed competitive sports. When I was young I played in a co-ed basketball league with our school. The girls got abused..... Was it because we were attacking women... No.... It's because boys play sports at a much more aggressive level than girls.

Maybe modern boys have been made "sensitive" to the point that women can beat them now . But I don't remember that, I also remember a girls father who yelled at me for elbowing his daughter in the face after a rebound. I didn't do it on purpose, but he was only standing up for his kid, I don't blame him or his reaction. It's the league/schools who allowed this to happen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - StLucieBengal - 08-13-2015, 07:51 PM