Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers***
I don't hate Marvin Lewis, I actually really like him. As I think most people do. I really wouldn't mind him as our GM. People seem to really respect and like Marvin.

However, I don't really think he's the one that's going to get us there. I saw a lot of improvement against a very good team.

Honestly, I might get a lot of flack for this. It would definitely be one of the most shocking moves we could make. I wouldn't mind seeing Tony Romo as OC or HC. It was the thing that stuck out most to me.

He would say "look for these two Lbs to drop back" and they would. He said the Bengals are going to run this on first down and I don't agree with it, I'm over here sitting like how does he know that and sure enough we did.

The only way Tony Romo could have known what we were going to run and what we were going to do is through meticulous hours of research and studying every single detail.

Any person that is that committed to learning the game, can be an effective coach. He would just blow me away with how much he knew about the game. I know a 37 year old hire would be a shock, but he was just too impressive.

Have no idea how effective he would be on a defensive or player to player interactions as a coach. But I wouldn't mind seeing Tony Romo as offensive coordinator of my Bengals.
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - TheBengalsMind - 09-24-2017, 09:08 PM