Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers***
(09-24-2017, 09:46 PM)TKUHL Wrote: What sucks is the two teams leading the division lose and us and the Browns still can't make up ground. I have watched every EVERY game since I was 12. I've watched this team religiously and have been a die hard fan through the 90's but I just can't take it anymore. Between this shity play, boneheaded coaching and the refs im done. I can't handle watching this team anymore with Lewis, Gunth and Dalton. I just can't, I get so pissed my blood pressure spikes, I start shaking this team is literally killin me. You guys have all been pretty cool but I need to step back from this shit show till some changes are made. I might still post from time to time but I seriously for my own health need to take a break.

Yeah....seriously....if it's doing you that way. Take that break...we don't need you stroking out man. Take care of yourself.  Be sure and come from time to time....we'll miss you around here...but you GOTTA make sure you do you...eff this shit show 

Anymore....I watch the games objectively if I watch at all....and I laugh when I call the inevitable happening....and I cheer when they do well. It's actually soothing...and fun.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-24-2017, 10:02 PM