Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers***
(09-24-2017, 10:29 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Man... Ive been saying I want to see what Dalton could do with a head coach not named Marvin Lewis for years... but you're absolutely right. Andy just looks mediocre (at best) out there, even when he has time. At this point in his career I don't know if that's something that can be fixed. Even with a new head coach....

If we get a new HC after this season, and we're picking top 3-5... We need to take a QB. If nothing else to try and light a fire under andy's ass. He's regressed back to bailing on plays as soon as there's a tiny hint of pressure. I was happy to see him make the smart play when he was a rookie but even then he would occasionally break out of the tackle box and make something out of nothing. Now? You can almost guarantee it's a throw away or a complete overthrow. Frustrating as all hell 

He's done now. Just like Palmer was in 2010. The team....and Dalton...had made so much progress by 2015.  He WAS clutch. Y'all got short memories.  Remember Seattle?  Aaron Rodgers had never even won an OT game until today.  Look at Dalton's 4th qtr come from behind numbers...I think your memory will come back.  

Then...something changed in 2016.  Actually two of them. Now what on earth could those have been?  Hmm I wonder.....

Remember when they trashed Palmers line and still kept fatass Alexander?  What happened then?  Hmm

Ol Palmer sure looked good in Ariz till he got old. 

Think guys....really think this thing through.  We have dumbass lifers and/or other teams rejects at position coaches....we play bullshit free agency....and no scouts to speak of.  Yet....y'all think a QB gon' turn this shit around?  LMFAO.  Really?

As to now. Trade him. Play McCarron....and keep losing....but losing cheaper.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-24-2017, 10:41 PM