Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's NOT over....(with a tip of the hat to John Belushi)
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no! And it isn't over now....

Every team in the AFC North lost yesterday. The Ravens looked pathetic, and the Jags (unlike a certain golf-clapping coach who shall remain nameless) kept their foot on the gas destroyed them. That showed what I always say about the Ratbirds: paper thin talent-wise, "the wizard" is the most overrated exec in the NFL.

The Bengals are two games behind the target (shittsburgh), and will beat them twice.

Here's why: We saw it yesterday. We saw what Dalton can do when protected. We saw what Mixon can do with a gap and he was finally getting in to a grove (right before he slipped). Sure, the offensive line wasn't good, but it was good enough. And although after missing two games many have decided he is the biggest bust in franchise history, Ross is going to get in the game plan and he is going to help. What I am most encouraged by, though, is Mixon. With him pounding teams, it will open up a lot of options.

Here is the biggest reason why: Burfict. He's back. I don't give two shyts about how the league is just waiting to suspend him again. He is the leader this team needs. I wish we had someone like him on offense. Regardless, with the newfound pass rushers, WJIII and Dennard looking good, and Burfict returning, this team will not give up more than 20 points again this season.

The are going to pound the Browns and Bills, and be 2-3 going in to the bye. Then, they are going to beat pissburgh off the bye, knocking them to 4-3 (they will beat the rats and jags, but not KC in KC) and the Bengals will be 3-3 with ten games to go and just one half game back.

It is going to happen. This is STILL our year.

You can keep the "I will have some of what he's smoking" jokes...I am not trying to be humerous. I'm dead serious. The real Bengals are coming. And the MFing league won't know what hit them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
It's NOT over....(with a tip of the hat to John Belushi) - SHRacerX - 09-25-2017, 09:44 AM