Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Glitch" allows non US citizens to vote in PA
(09-25-2017, 11:37 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: 1 If you take that opinion all cases may not have been reported, then you can never know how many there are because there is always a chance they haven't all been reported.

That's the logical fallacy Rumsfeld used for Iraqi WMDs, absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence. Which means no matter how much evidence you have showing something isn't there, you still might be missing something. It's an impossible standard.

What would happen if we applied that same standard to Trump and Russian collusion?  Absence of collusion evidence  isn't evidence collusion didn't occur. So I guess if you take the reports collusion didn't occur as absolute gospel, then collusion didn't occur. "If you are of the opinion that there's a chance all cases have not been identified and/or reported then you do not know how many."  Your words not mine. So if you are of that opinion, then the Trump collusion investigation can continue without end because what if we missed something?

2 Which would means the numbers are relevant to determine your response. If there are 90 ants, you'll probably take care of it yourself. If there are 2-5 million, you will likely call an exterminator.

3 Does that mean you can or can't show me someone suggested PA do nothing?

Okey Dokey
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Agreed - Dill - 09-25-2017, 02:01 AM
RE: "Glitch" allows non US citizens to vote in PA - bfine32 - 09-25-2017, 11:39 AM