Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals Are 0-3 Venting Thread
At this point, I don't see how the Bengals win more than five games.

I'm confident they'll get at least one win against Cleveland, but not as confident as I have been in previous years that they will sweep them.

The next highest confidence I have in a Bengals win is against either Buffalo or Chicago. However, Buffalo just beat Denver, so my confidence in beating that team is down. Besides, that team thrives on the run game and play action, both of which the Bengals are not great defending against. Chicago just pulled the upset on Pittsburgh and also dominated in the run game. Confidence level against the Bears also down now. But these are probably the most winnable outside of the Browns still.

My confidence level for the Bengals to beat the Colts has always been low assuming Luck came back by late October. It looks like now that Luck will be back by then. However, what I did not expect was Jacoby Brissett making the Colts have a competent offense while Luck's out. But there's still a better chance to beat Indy without Luck than with Luck.

I don't know how anyone can say with a straight face that they think the Bengals will win against any other opponent besides having blind faith.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals Are 0-3 Venting Thread - ochocincos - 09-25-2017, 01:36 PM