Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The difference is apparent...
(09-25-2017, 03:17 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: The next QB we get hopefully won't have to suffer under the reign of Marvin Lewis. I'd say he is far and away the biggest problem with this organization. Yes, more so than Mike Brown. I believe Mike has taken a significant enough of a step back that he's almost a non-factor. However, the biggest thing Mike has been guilty of recently is blind/moronic loyalty to certain coaches. That's a pretty big negative but Mike has nothing to do with the mental lapses we see on game day. 

If I had my choice, and I could only get rid of one of them at the moment... Buh bye Marv. 

I feel ya on Marv, although the scouting department won't get any bigger, certain coaches will be kept for life, no practice facility will be built, no free agents will be signed, and we still won't value linemen (especially interior). The choking is mostly on Marv, but the Brown family will be worn like an anchor for anyone that coaches the Bengals.

(09-25-2017, 08:58 AM)muskiesfan Wrote: I'd like to say I'm surprised by this thread, but I'm not.

Dalton played well yesterday. Yes, he made some mistakes still but so did Rodgers. I'm not saying Dalton is as good as Rodgers, I'm just saying every QB makes mistakes. Brady and Rodgers both threw pick 6's yesterday. Dalton didn't turn the ball over. Things happen.

Dalton is good enough for us to win with. Our head coach is not, our OLine coach is not, and our owner/GM is not. That's why I'm getting to the point of not really caring about it any more. Until the Brown family no longer runs things, we have no real chance of winning it all. Insert whatever head coach you want, position coaches and coordinators you want, players you want, scapegoat QB you want, and it's all for naught as long as the Brown family is in charge.

Dalton has never had a huge fan base here. For some, he's never been the QB they wanted so he never got a fair chance with them. He's played well and has deserved a lot better than he's received. With everything falling apart, he's the scapegoat. At this point, the fan base just wants to cut off their nose to spite their face. As long as a member of the Brown family runs this organization, nothing else matters.

[Image: giphy.webp]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The difference is apparent... - Brimey - 09-24-2017, 10:46 PM
RE: The difference is apparent... - Brimey - 09-24-2017, 10:52 PM
RE: The difference is apparent... - McC - 09-26-2017, 01:24 AM
RE: The difference is apparent... - TKUHL - 09-25-2017, 12:23 AM
RE: The difference is apparent... - J24 - 09-25-2017, 12:32 AM
RE: The difference is apparent... - treee - 09-25-2017, 01:50 AM
RE: The difference is apparent... - Shake n Blake - 09-25-2017, 01:49 PM
RE: The difference is apparent... - J24 - 09-25-2017, 05:31 PM
RE: The difference is apparent... - Brimey - 09-25-2017, 08:54 PM
RE: The difference is apparent... - sloSTI - 09-26-2017, 01:43 AM