Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I saw improvements against Green Bay.
(09-25-2017, 02:15 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I didn't see the game, but I did see an offense put up 17 points, 3 in the entire 2nd half, against an apparently depleted defense.  (Basing that on the pre-game questionable and doubtful list)  Maybe a lot of those guys were backups, I don't know, but while 17 is better than 9 or 0, I'm going to reserve judgment.

If you had seen the game, you would have seen the offense lining up faster, sometimes in Sam Wyche Hurry Up mode.  Smarter plays. Better use of Mixon and other players.   Considering he has only been OC one week, I thought Lazor had the offense looking better.  We would have beat about any QB other than Aaron Rodgers yesterday.  Had you seen the game, you would have seen quicker, faster, smarter plays than the first 2 games that you won't see just reading the stats. The stats also won't show the loud Packers fans as Aaron Rodgers put on his Superman suit and took over the game as he does against every other NFL team and why he will be a first ballot Hall Of Fame Legend. That was the most I yelled at the TV and rooted for The Bengals this season. It took Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay in overtime to beat us, but it was the most excited I've been watching Bengals this season.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I saw improvements against Green Bay. - kevin - 09-25-2017, 02:24 PM