Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adjustments (Or Lack There Of)
(09-25-2017, 04:08 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: all of us fans need to write letters,tweet,facebook and any means necessary to Mr. Mike Brown and I know he reads them cause I have done this many times.He needs to hear from all of us personally.Tell him to fire lewis and this whole insane staff.My prediction,the browns will beat us.This offensive line is just plain horrible,andy Dalton is awlful,dude threw 4 long passes to open receivers and he way overthrew all of them.He sucks.Tyler Boyd and cody core are on this team,but yet all he does is throw to green,the dude is clueless.He will not use the whole team and he is so predictable.Players want a change at qb.the dude sees pressure and he bales like right now and ALWAYS runs to the left.he is terrible.put in aj and right now.the season is over folks believe this.start a  world wide thread,the fire Marvin and everyone else,especially PA.

Some of the things you listed are directly on Bengals Management such as the horrible offensive line.

Having a coach who was 0-7 in the playoff and maintained...is on Bengals Management.

So you think that writing them a letter telling them that they should fire the coach is going to make things better?

Paul Alexander was hired under DAVE SHULA AND IS STILL COACHING HERE. We had one of the worst lines in football in the 90's and he survived that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adjustments (Or Lack There Of) - McC - 09-25-2017, 12:16 PM
RE: Adjustments (Or Lack There Of) - jj22 - 09-25-2017, 10:36 AM
RE: Adjustments (Or Lack There Of) - THE PISTONS - 09-25-2017, 04:16 PM
RE: Adjustments (Or Lack There Of) - McC - 09-25-2017, 10:48 PM
RE: Adjustments (Or Lack There Of) - McC - 09-25-2017, 11:25 PM