Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(08-14-2015, 10:41 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I have responded to your questions numerous times and provided you with thoughtful answers. Not sure what I have done to derail, nitpick semantics ( I provided you a definition you asked for), or ignore context.Your question has been answered. The fact that you keep asking it does not change that fact.

The rest of your post is just more of previously demonstrated foolishness.

No, you never actually answered them though. You claiming that you have doesn't change that fact.

If you don't agree with everything Lucie is saying, you can just say that instead of what you're currently doing.

My "foolishness" is in response to DIRECT QUOTES from Lucie. I'm asking you where eating chicken wings, drinking beer, playing co-ed soccer, and playing with neutral colored building blocks are at in the book of "improper".

You can either A.) Explain how those things aren't "proper", or B.) Let me know that you disagree with Lucie, or C.) Keep ignoring key points by using vague definitions that don't actually answer anything I'm asking for.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - djs7685 - 08-14-2015, 10:46 AM