Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodell calls Trump's comments "divisive"
(09-26-2017, 10:49 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I have no idea.  I will say that Trump is very good at riling people up, both his supporters and detractors.  He's also very good at making his detractors seem unhinged.  The NFL played right into his hands with their reaction this weekend.

It always does, a person's perception is their reality.  Like I said much earlier in the thread, Kaepernick ruined his own protest long ago with his pig cop socks and his lauding of Fidel Castro (ironically a man who would imprison Colin for his antics if they occurred in Cuba).  In so doing he changed the tenor of his own protest.  However, IMO, he merely revealed his real motivation for protesting.  He appears to be heavily influenced by his radical, racist, girlfriend.  The mask slipped a few times and this form of protest became irrevocably tainted for many.  Bottom line is Goodell and the NFL played their hand badly and the league will suffer for it.

It is still strange when I completely agree with you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goodell calls Trump's comments "divisive" - StLucieBengal - 09-26-2017, 10:57 AM