Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals Are 0-3 Venting Thread
(09-25-2017, 11:15 PM)McC Wrote: You had me until you got to PA.  I want him out the door with Marvin.  I should say out the door behind Marvin.  Ain't no door those two are fitting though side by side.  PA is the singular reason the Bengals are where they are.  His judgment put us here.

Oh and, **** the system.  The system ain't working.  Blow it up first.

Happy ***** Fiftieth.

Alexander provides some continuity for the rest of the season. By "blowing up" the system you are basically going to have 11 players on the field running around like chickens with their heads cut off. This season is gone and instituting a new system with all new coaches basically tells the players, "You suck. Now, learn a new system and playbook mid-season and win!" How does they motivate anyone?

The rest of the season can be used for positive change and development. Current system or new system they aren't going to the playoffs but I would still like to see if they can compete "if" they execute. We saw a glimmer in the 1st half.

I wouldn't worry about Alexander being shown the door. Any new coach will clean house.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals Are 0-3 Venting Thread - Chezaugie - 09-26-2017, 03:59 PM