Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attorney: 'Busty' teen kicked out of class for wearing this outfit
(09-22-2017, 12:51 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah I know about the other POW day. So we're going to twist him making an extra day of recognition as a bad thing? C'mon now.

You're reaching with the Generals thing. 

I didn't twist into a bad thing. You brought it up, not me. You claimed actions speak louder than words. Trump's actual actions towards a veteran and former POW were disrespectful. Not only to McCain, but all POWs.

Whereas the proclamation is just words. Trump didn't do anything except sign a piece of paper. A piece of paper which doesn't actually do any more than Hallmark recognizing a second Boss's Day in addition to the original Boss's Day the same as a second POWs Day does the same thing as the original POW/MIA Day.

You think I'm reaching with the General's thing? Trump doesn't even know as much as a Private. So yes it is insulting when an idiot claims to know how to do your job even though they couldn't adequately perform any entry level position.

What do you do? I know just as much as you about your job even though I don't know what it is you do. Pretty stupid, right? Okay, so maybe it isn't insulting. It's just incredibly stupid.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attorney: 'Busty' teen kicked out of class for wearing this outfit - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-27-2017, 05:49 PM