Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attorney: 'Busty' teen kicked out of class for wearing this outfit
(09-23-2017, 01:04 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah I do get most of my news from the net. CBS sports and PFT have probably been my top 2 sports sites for 10 years. I guess Florio has always leaned left, they've just been posting way more political themed stories for the last couple years or so. CBS used to just report on sports, but that's also changed over the last couple years.

I've had the same email (yahoo) for 12 years, so I usually wind up seeing their stories before I get to my mail. And yeah...most of their stuff is just links to articles from Huff post.

Any recommendations on neutral news and sports sites? 

Npr and BBC are about the only news sites I put a ton of faith in.

Sports, no clue. Most of what I get (news or sports) is from one of three old fashioned papers. Used to be four but the courier journal has gone a lot left these days. I don't know if that's because Bevin went after them or if Bevin went after them because they started it. No idea, but it's almost impossible to read anything without it being anti-Bevin or McConnell.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attorney: 'Busty' teen kicked out of class for wearing this outfit - Benton - 09-27-2017, 08:09 PM