Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does The Media Falsely Portray Trump?
(09-27-2017, 11:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And yet people were booing them kneeling and cheering when he said it? 

There's been such an uproar about it, but they disagree with him speaking about it?

Like I said, the media chooses which side they want you hear and develop the narrative that best gets them ratings. 
Exactly what I'm saying. 

He's calling people SOBs for trashing the country he swore to defend. 

Makes sense to me.  A crowd in Alabama wildly cheered Trump, so it's not hard to see the rest of the country feeling exactly the same way.  I fully support Patriots booing during the National Anthem as long as the players are kneeling.  I'll admit that booing and screaming during the Anthem rather than respectfully observing the flag/song and holding your hand over your heart isn't exactly the "right" thing to do, but I just happen to think that sometimes you have to be a little disrespectful to the flag in order to bring social injustices to light.

The "rules" say you shouldn't boo during the Anthem but I know veterans fought and died for our right to disrespect the flag in defense of the flag when people (you know, THUGS) disrespect the flag. This makes sense, but the media has already convinced you that I'm being a giant d-bag hypocrite. Typical, isn't it?

Basically, we are disrespecting the flag in order to make a point about respecting the flag while they are disrespecting the flag because they'll all sick of being arrested, or something stupid.  Who cares about their cause, it's dumb and doesn't matter to me.

(09-27-2017, 11:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And he's not trying to start WWWIII but rather just giving America a backbone and not letting a maniac act a fool and push us around. Would you rather he "be diplomatic" and wait for North Korea to start nuking us and other countries?

I have to disagree with you (finally! lolz) here.  If Trump had a spine North Korea would already be glowing from nuclear fallout right now.  We didn't elect him to tolerate the existence of countries that would dare use nuclear weapons on civilians.  He needs to get on it or we will elect someone who has the balls to get r done.

(09-27-2017, 11:59 PM)seahawkscheat Wrote: Most people I know don't give a rip about any major league players owners or commentators. All the players are overpaid and couldn't do a typical 9 - 5 job making a typical average or below average salary.

I couldn't agree more.  I know damn well I could catch a TD in the NFL faster than some idiot like Larry Fitzgerald could ever do my job.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does The Media Falsely Portray Trump? - Nately120 - 09-28-2017, 06:40 AM